Customer Obligations Before and After Service
- Schedule landscapers and other maintenance personnel so they DO NOT come the day of sealing. Reschedule for 2 days afterward to allow sufficient cure time of sealer. Advise landscapers and mower operators to avoid making tight turns as this may cause tire marks while curing.
- Remove furniture, plants, and any other movable decorative items from the area being cleaned & sealed, or arrange removal with EcoShield staff.
- Pool maintenance should not be done the day of sealing. Regular pool maintenance can be performed the day after sealing to remove any sand or debris from the pool or filter. Due to the nature of pressure washing and/or pool deck repairs, it is to be expected that some debris will end up in the pool after the service is complete.
- Turn off the sprinkler system the day of sealing. System can be re-activated 24 hours later.
- Make sure all automobiles that will be needed are out of the garage and off the pavers that are being cleaned & sealed.
- The surface can be opened to foot traffic 4 hours after sealing is completed.
- The surface can be opened to vehicular traffic 48-72 hours after sealing is completed, depending on weather & humidity. Avoid tight turns and/or sudden stops to prevent tire marks and “hot tire pick up” of sealer.
- Replace plants, furniture, and any other decorative items the next day.
- We recommend sealing maintenance be performed every 3 years.